The university of Toronto is happy to announce applications for the Lester B. Pearson International scholarships for 2024/2025 academic session.
For four years, the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship covers all living expenses as well as tuition, books, and incidentals. The program rewards students who perform very well academically by providing them with financial aid while they are enrolled in classes.
- Scholarship Sponsor: University of Toronto, Canada
- Name of Institution: University of Toronto, Canada
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Scholarship Worth: Not Specified
- Number of scholarships: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: All nationalities
The following qualifications must be met by any interested applicants:
- Being an international student (i.e., a non-Canadian requiring a study permit)
- Being in your final year of secondary school or having graduated no earlier than June 2023.
- Starting your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2024 are all requirements. Students who are currently enrolled in post-secondary education or who begin their studies at another post-secondary institution in January 2024 are not eligible.
The school of the interested applicant must nominate them. To take part in our program, high schools that haven’t been contacted or validated are asked to submit an application. Candidates who want to attend the University of Toronto must submit their admissions application by the necessary deadlines and start their studies there in September 2024. Please be aware that you will be given the Pearson Scholarship consideration for your first choice of U of T program. The Pearson Scholarship, if granted to you, would be limited to your first choice of program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions are announced. You may apply to many programs and be admitted to them all.
You can submit the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application online after we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the school. Once your school has successfully nominated you for the award, you will receive a private link to the application.
Deadline for Applications: November 30, 2023