Do you want to study in University of Calgary to study? Students with intellectual ability who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada will be eligible for scholarships from the Canada International Entrance Scholarships.
Students in any faculty who will receive a scholarship throughout the enrolling process are eligible for the entrance prize.
- Scholarship Sponsors: University of Calgary
- Name of Institution: University of Calgary
- Scholarship Worth: $20,000 (Renewable four times).
- Number of Scholarship: 2
- Study Level: Undergraudate
- Nationality: International Students
International Entrance Scholarships for Canada
The goal of the Canada International Entrance Scholarships is to provide financial aid to non-Canadian citizens so they can continue their academic careers. International undergraduate students entering their first year of any undergraduate program in the next autumn term who have met the university’s English language proficiency criteria are eligible for this scholarship program, which is awarded each year.
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- If awardees maintain a GPA of 2.60 or higher over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms, and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student, the award is renewable in the second, third, and fourth years at the University of Calgary.
- Non-Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents who are International Students who Must Pay a Differential Fee
- The main factor in choosing candidates will be academic merit.
- Students will earn a $20,000 award each year as long as they maintain a strong academic record.
Application Deadline: Not specified