The Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships are now accepting applications from candidates who want to enroll in undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
The Australia Pacific Scholarship pays for return travel from your home country to the country of study, a living stipend paid every two weeks, and a set allowance. It also covers academic and other mandatory costs. Preparatory courses, which are often only offered for a year and include English language fees, are included in the scholarship program. The fundamental goal of this program is to give students opportunities that will fuel their desire for good change and have an impact on the advancement of their home country.
- Scholarship Sponsor: Australian Government
- Name of Institution: Pacific Tertiary Institution
- Scholarship Worth: fully funded
- Number of scholarships: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
- Nationality: International students
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible for the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship:
- Candidates must be residents of the participating nation for the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships as well as citizens of that nation.
- The host government’s immigration requirements for regional students must be met by applicants.
- In addition, applicants cannot be married to, or engaged to be married to, a person who has, or is eligible to have, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent resident status (unless their nation does not issue passports, which is the case for the Cook Islands, Niue, and Tokelau).
- The applicants cannot transfer from another scholarship.
- The government of the applicant’s nation of citizenship has certain qualifying requirements that applicants must fulfill.
- The Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship term prohibits recipients from holding any other scholarships.
- In the two years prior to the planned start date of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship, applicants cannot now hold or have held an Australian Government scholarship.
- The nations that are eligible for this program include the Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, and Wallis and Futuna.
Before applying online for this opportunity, prospective recipients of Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships must fulfill certain restrictions imposed by the government of their country of citizenship.
Application Deadline: Not Specified